Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's the right beer now



What were you for Halloween? Kate Gosselin? Sarah Palin? A pretty girl with cat ears in a bra and undies? Weird Al?
Were you a can of Coors? No? Then you lose.

Jennifer Lawson writes: "Here’s my mom, me and my brother ready for Halloween circa 1976. My mom was pretty wild when she was young, so it doesn’t surprise me she showed up at work (as a bank teller) dressed as a beer can."

Take a good look at that fine lady in the human-sized can. That's no store-bought packaged insta-costume. That is some bed-sheet, sharpie and tin-foil shit. And you better believe there's no Drink Responsibly warning on her label.

2 comments:

BrooklynShoeBabe said...

Gosh, I love this site. I love the faux beer foam on the side. That's a very cool mom.

Coco said...

When I enjoy most is the foam she so creatively attached to her shoulder