Friday, December 4, 2009

Beachy keen


Ali Kruse writes: "Attached is a picture of my grandma and grandpa at the beach in 1956 (somewhere in NY). My grandma looked stunning at 5'10" in a classic swim suit! She was 16 at the time, my grandpa was a few years older. Can you tell he grew up in Little Italy/Arthur Ave in the Bronx?! They had my dad the following year, and against all odds, were married for 50 years before she passed away last spring. He absolutely adored her."

If there are any swimsuit designers reading the blog, copy this look stat so I can wear it next summer, please and thanks.

2 comments:

Eyeliah said...

Gorgeous couple, I'd be interested in that suit too.

jessicajlee said...

Have you seen these swimsuits? I have one and it's awesome.

http://www.esther-williams.com/swimwear.htm