Saturday, December 12, 2009

ERICK'S MOM PT. 2


I'm not done with Erick's mom just yet. Observe this outfit: This woman IS Karen Allen (total celeb style icon) in Raiders of the Lost Ark, right down to the Indiana Jones hat. I love a button down shirt tied at the waist. It's one of my signature moves--though I haven't been able to pull it off as successfully as Erick's mom. See this picture for the hazards of knotting a too tight shirt-- unintentional stomach exposure. Color me ashamed.

On another note: I gots to give an entire prop closet to dudes who submit to this blog. Especially ones with E's candor: "Not to get too creepy Freudian but i think seeing pictures like this when I was young really shaped my attraction to women. Put the hottest blond in the world next to a brunette with long hair and in my mind the brunette will always win." Say it, brother.

MORE PICTURES OF ERICK'S ICONIC MOM HERE

No comments: