Friday, February 26, 2010
BREAKING: AWARD MAKES BLOGGER PRATTLE OFF ABOUT HERSELF
My friend Pandora was recently awarded with this above title for good reason. She's a blogger-- her blog is Accessory Source. Oh and she's capital B Beautiful. But back to her blog -- it's amazing. She's a market editor and stylist by trade and her blog selects a wealth of vintage-inspired jewelry from her travails. The kind that are easier to find in mom's closet than in actual stores. Anyway she received the honor of the "beautiful blogger award" which asks bloggers to offer up 7 facts about themselves and then pass the honor onto another blogger. Look who caught the ball!
So whether you care or not, I'M A BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER WINNER, so you HAVE to listen to 7 facts about me.
1. I have a cat problem. A big one. I have two and I have to restrain myself from collecting more on a daily basis. I'm just taking it day to day. Like they say in 12 step, I can't say that I'll never adopt a cat again, I can only focus on NOT adopting a cat today.
2. I just learned how to spell accessory. Wait I forgot again.
3. I am writing a book based on this blog which will be published by Chronicle in 2011. Submit your mom and I'll put her in the book*
4. I live in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, next to a power plant. That is one reason why I glow. It's not that I'm pregnant, I don't think.
5. If I do get pregnant I'm hoping for a boy...cat. Come on people, we can clone sheep, surely humans birthing kitten litters isn't that far off.
6. I'm obsessed with Fleetwood Mac. There I said it. For the 500th time.
7. I wear really high-waisted jeans. Almost to a fault. Should I have a bout of camel-toe, I encourage you to tell me. It's like food in the teeth-- I'd rather know.