Thursday, May 6, 2010

Race to remember




To My Dearest Mommy,

This is my first Mother's Day without you and I miss you every minute of every day. There's so much going on in my life right now and you are the only person that I want to share it all with. You're the only one that can give me real advice and wisdom. "I pray you can see me now and be proud of what I have become because of your example, but most of all I thank you because you loved me so much."

With all my love always,
Alla


P.S. Alla is participating in the Susan G. Komen race for the Cure in tribute to her mother. You can support her and fight against cancer by making a tax-deductible contribution to the Greater New York City Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure. If you would like to donate, please visit www.komennyc.org/race.

No comments: